I am a thirtysomething wife and mother finding joy in the journey with a myriad of health complications stemming from late stage Lyme disease. I am a creator, a challenge acceptor, an infertility survivor, a happiness pursuer, a sunshine seeker, a champion of kindness and an eternal optimist, living with the man of my dreams and my two miraculous and ridiculously adorable sons. It's a roller coaster ride, but I won't deny that I am blessed!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Thoughts From the General Women's Meeting




Last night was the first ever General Women's Meeting (for all women and girls ages 8 and up) of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. What a beautiful and historic and POWERFUL experience! Previously the young women of the church (ages 12-18) would have a semi-annual meeting and the women 18 and over (known as the Relief Society) would have a semi-annual meeting as well.  Now we are all united together and will meet twice a year. 

Here are some graphics I made with some of my favorite thoughts that I took away from the meeting: