I am a thirtysomething wife and mother finding joy in the journey with a myriad of health complications stemming from late stage Lyme disease. I am a creator, a challenge acceptor, an infertility survivor, a happiness pursuer, a sunshine seeker, a champion of kindness and an eternal optimist, living with the man of my dreams and my two miraculous and ridiculously adorable sons. It's a roller coaster ride, but I won't deny that I am blessed!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Back to blogging

So I have decided to start blogging again. (Honestly, though? We'll see how long I'll REALLY keep it up!) Jeff and I were joking recently that "blogging is SO 2009!" ;)  But there are some fairly significant things that are going to be happening and I realized last night, while Jeff and I were preparing for his Sunday School lesson, how important journaling is. And I was never better at journaling than when I was keeping a blog. So even if no one else ever reads this (and I don't really expect them to), at least it will keep ME accountable to document my personal family history better. 

I am trying to figure out how to export all of the blog posts from the private personal blog I used to keep (it's been three years since I've posted ANYthing!) to this blog that I started to write about only my health issues. I want to consolidate and simplify. So I want to post everything together in one place.  And I REALLY love the title of this blog - A Living House. (You can read more about why I chose this title on my side bar.)

I know there's a way to consolidate blogs. (I've done it before in the past. But that was back with the "old" blogger. And it's different now.) But I haven't figured it out yet. If I can't figure it out, or if they've disabled that option, then I'll just start from here and move forward.

Like I said, I don't expect anyone to read this besides my family. But that's who I'm really keeping it for anyway. 

Okay ... do I hit "publish?"  Am I REALLY ready for this?

Here it goes!  3, 2, 1 ...