I am a thirtysomething wife and mother finding joy in the journey with a myriad of health complications stemming from late stage Lyme disease. I am a creator, a challenge acceptor, an infertility survivor, a happiness pursuer, a sunshine seeker, a champion of kindness and an eternal optimist, living with the man of my dreams and my two miraculous and ridiculously adorable sons. It's a roller coaster ride, but I won't deny that I am blessed!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's Been a Long Time Comin'

About three years ago, I gave up blogging. I don't think it was intentional. But life happened. Just a few weeks ago, I jokingly told my husband, "Blogging is SO 2009!" And we had a good laugh about that. But in all seriousness, this is something that I want to get back into doing. If only to keep up and maintain this one site. I have a new direction and new goals in mind for it - a new vision. I mostly want to share our infertility journey. So please stand by and bear with me as I make the needed adjustments and changes. (And experiment with Blogger, which has TOTALLY and completely changed since 2009 - WOAH! I mean, I tell ya - you don't keep up with technology and …)