I am a thirtysomething wife and mother finding joy in the journey with a myriad of health complications stemming from late stage Lyme disease. I am a creator, a challenge acceptor, an infertility survivor, a happiness pursuer, a sunshine seeker, a champion of kindness and an eternal optimist, living with the man of my dreams and my two miraculous and ridiculously adorable sons. It's a roller coaster ride, but I won't deny that I am blessed!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Obviously ...

...Obviously I haven't posted on this blog for a long time. A. Long. Time. And some of the very most exciting-est (I know that's not a word, and yes, I'm going to use it anyway) stuff of my life has happened in the months since I've posted.

The most exciting being ... that ...

Actually, I will save it for later ...

I will post more details soon ...

Stay tuned!